Then set up a personal list of libraries from your profile page by clicking on your user name at the top right of any screen. You also may like to try some of these bookshops , which may or may not sell this item.
Post-Revolutionary Iranian Cinema
Separate different tags with a comma. To include a comma in your tag, surround the tag with double quotes. Please enable cookies in your browser to get the full Trove experience. Skip to content Skip to search. Mottahedeh, Negar.
- Pulmonary physiology.
- Displaced Allegories: Post-Revolutionary Iranian Cinema | Elevate Difference?
- Great Critical Thinking Puzzles.
- Course Summary;
- Negar Mottahedeh - Los Angeles Review of Books;
- Research Materials - Iranian Cinema - LibGuides at Princeton University;
Published Durham : Duke University Press, c Language English View all editions Prev Next edition 3 of 4. Author Mottahedeh, Negar.
displaced allegories | SpringerLink
Physical Description xiii, p. Subjects Motion pictures -- Iran -- History. Women in motion pictures.
- Displaced allegories: post-revolutionary Iranian cinema - Negar Mottahedeh - Google книги?
- Young and Innocent.
- Refine your editions:.
- Handbook of advanced business valuation.
- Bifurcation Theory of Functional Differential Equations?
- Elevation Models for Geoscience: Geological Society Special Publication 345!
Contents Introduction. Producing a National Cinema, a Woman's Cinema 1.
Resources for Iranian Cinema
Nationalizing Sense Perception: Bahram Bayza'i 2. Notes Includes bibliographical references p.
- Event Details!
- Run Your Business Like a Fortune 100: 7 Principles for Boosting PROFITS.
- The Dominant Influence of Marketing in the 21st Century: The Marketing Leviathan!
- Filmmaking in Iran.
- Detailed Record.
View online Borrow Buy Freely available Show 0 more links Set up My libraries How do I set up "My libraries"? Jerzy Toeplitz Library. Open to the public Flinders University Central Library.
Open to the public ; La Trobe University Library. Borchardt Library, Melbourne Bundoora Campus.
Displaced Allegories: Post-Revolutionary Iranian Cinema
Macquarie University Library. Open to the public ; PN Monash University Library. The Lost Cinema Jamsheed Akrami. Beta SP.
With English subtitles. This illuminating documentary examines the background and significance of the Iranian New Wave, a burgeoning film movement that took place before the Islamic Revolution. An artistic and political awakening gave birth to films that rejected uninspiring mainstream offerings and dominating foreign imports led by Hollywood.
Included are in-depth analyses of films such as The Cow , Dead End , and Tall Shadows of the Wind , accompanied by insightful filmmaker and expert interviews.